The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yet another sleepless night, ARGH!

Well, here we go again. This is getting old. I watched a program on Discovery Channel (I think) about a family that had some sort of funky disorder and they never slept. I mean NEVER. It ran in the whole family, and they eventually died from it. This was back maybe 50 or 60 years ago, but it killed the whole family! Sometimes I wonder if I have that, but of course I do sleep eventually. I can't even type in any kind of order that makes sense. I think I'm getting delerious. (Did I spell that right?)

1 Comments:

  • I really believe that if you learn to relax and begin to remove some of the stress in your life, sleep will come. Reading the Bible before going to sleep will help also. There will always be stress in our lives. It is how we handle the stress that is important. There is stress we take upon ourselves that we clearly don't have to--we need to rid ourselves of that particular stress. Another idea would to completely absorb ourselves in God's Word. I promise you that when I was doing that I slept. Slept good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 19, 2005 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home