The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Friday, August 19, 2005

Frustration

This must be the order of the week. We (Julia and I) had another bad night. She had a really good day at school yesterday but when we got home last night, she started again. Then when we got up this morning, she started again. She kept saying that she felt like she was going to throw up and didn't want to go to school. Then she told me that she doesn't want to do her work at school but wants to do it at home. I ask her if that's why she's been having so much because she's not doing it at school but saving it for home and she told me no. I told her that she doesn't have enough time after school to do all of her school work before she goes to bed and has to do it as school. She told me this morning that she wished I was her mom. Her mother would freak out if she heard that! I'm going to go have lunch with her today so we will see how it goes.

1 Comments:

  • I know you she will enjoy you eating lunch with her. I think she loves you very much and is glad to have you in her life. You are just about the only positive thing she has to hold onto right now. Julia will survive this. I remember my 3rd grade teacher. I hated her because she wasn't "nice" like my other teachers thus far and I hated that whole school year but somehow I got through it. I did learn a lot in her class but it was a hard year.

    We will have to pray for that little girl fervently next week while she is with her mother.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 19, 2005 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home