The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

September 9, 2005

Not much happened in class today. I just realized that most of my group in Psy class are morons! I really hope I wasn't that shallow when I was their age(I probably was, though.)

Oh, I also noticed that my instructor (seen now and forever as Ms. L) really has a problem with typos in her powerpoint presentations. It takes everything in me not to mention it to her. That is a huge pet peeve for me! I must get that from my mother.

2 Comments:

  • One would think that an instuctor in college would be able to prepare and present a presentation without typos. But remember where you are :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 09, 2005 8:36:00 AM  

  • only in alabama would a teacher have typos in a presentation for class, unless she is trying to see if any of her students are alert enough to read the presentation and smart enough to alert her to the mistakes made

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 11, 2005 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home