The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here we go again.....

Well, I went to bed, laid down and closed my eyes.....then........wasn't tired anymore!!! CRAPPY, CRAP, CRAP!!! Me thinks I'm almost to the point of delirium. I don't understand it, so I'm gonna (sorry, I yawned) gripe.

I don't know about you but I'm real sick and tired of stupid people! I'm so sick I could throw up! That's how sick I am! I'm sick of stupid banks, I'm sick of stupid commercials and I'm so very very sick of stupid people!

I got online to try and download a new theme for this computer, you know something pretty, well stupid Bill Gates doesn't include themes on XP so you have to try and download some, then when you go look for some, you either have to buy them (from Bill of course) or some other stupid person. Then when you finally, I mean finally after looking for hours find some for free, they are so totally stupid you don't want them! ARGH!!!!

Check this out and see what I mean.


http://themes.belchfire.net/?name=News&file=article&sid=634


I'm gonna learn HTML so I can do this correctly, for the best impact. (By the way, HTML is Hypertext something language that is what they use on the internet.)

I'm gonna search for that online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home