The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nursing School Orientation

The above is scheduled for Monday the 7th. I am so excited about it! It just seems like it's taking forever for school to start, even though I just finished my summer semester. Yeah!! A&P II is finally over!!

Now, I just have to get my books and my little nursy, nurse uniform. Okay, it's ugly and white, but it's mine! All mine! No more wishing it was me walking around the hospital floor, it WILL be me! In all my ugly, white uniform glory. I have studied hard, lost sleep and have completely earned this opportunity.

Anyway, back to the books......because of my having to have student loans to pay for my education, I can't get my books until the day before classes start. That's 2 whole weeks away! I don't know if I can make it that long. I want to have them in my possession if only to reassure myself that this is not a dream. I want to read them and look at them. I'm sure all the excitement will wear off as soon as I discover how much sleep I will be losing in this whole process. I may become cranky, irritable, but I will be well on my way to being an RN. Woohoo!

I will update more after orientation. Obviously because I will know more...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home