The Life Of A Student Nurse....

Monday, September 25, 2006

Clinical rotations are posted

Woohoo! I just looked at the nursing website for school and found out that they (our instructors) have FINALLY posted our rotations! I am sooooooo excited! Of course, I absolutely have no idea what I am in for, but still. Am VERY EXCITED!

Okay, so I found the posting, looked at it, found my name (mind you, after ALOT of looking....we have almost 300 in our class), and I got the clinical instructor I was wanting. Oh Yes! I am so happy about that too! Anyway, I take a look at it (the posting) and realize that I have no idea what the little acronyms mean. Why post something for the class when they have no idea what it means?? Really?! Anyway, I am hoping to find out tomorrow.

My blog will be more exciting in the near future, I promise......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home